What To Expect From 1-on-1 and 2-on-1 Training
After your consultation, we will start by designing an individualized program tailored to your specific needs and honoring your limitations. This one-on-one personal training session
will be an intense 45 minutes to one hour in length. With your health and wellness in mind. You will be taught proper exercise techniques and will be educated on how our exercise principles and your prescribed exercise program will help you toward your goals.
When you come to Birmingham Ultimate Fitness you already have a goal(s) in mind. It is our job to help you specify and prioritize your goal(s) to make sure they are achieved in the quickest and safest way possible. Birmingham Ultimate Fitness offers complimentary body composition testing. The test will be done on a consistent basis allowing you to view your improvement and inching towards your goal(s).
Composition results will consist of:
- Body Fat %
- Circumference Measurements
- Progression Photos (optional)
The body composition testing is optional. Although it is recommended. Seeing and feeling yourself improve not only in the mirror but also on paper can be an additional motivation and advantageous to your continued success. It can also provide your trainer valuable input on how you are progressing with your training regiment and nutrition plan.
Also provided to you by Birmingham Ultimate Fitness, will be a well researched and proven nutritional guide. Your trainer will take you step-by-step through the Guide. Your nutritional adjustments will be gradual and done with food that fits into your current life style and budget.
Partner Sessions at Birmingham Ultimate Fitness
Training with a partner can be a fun and more affordable way for both to reach their weight loss and fitness goals. having a friend or loved on by your side can be a powerful and positive reinforcement towards both goals.
What you can expect when you start your Partner Program:
- Upon entering the program it is recommended each person complete at least two individual sessions. This will allow your trainer to compile the necessary data and develop a routine for each person
- After this you will then be scheduled together. Your training session will be an intense one hour in length.
- Each of you will be taught proper exercise techniques, and will be educated on how our exercise principles and your prescribed exercise regiment will help you toward your individual goals because it is likely you will have different goals.
- Each will receive a body compositions and Nutritional counseling. Your personal trainer will be sure both of you are on track and provided all the motivation and material knowledge needed to succeed.